Monday, May 16, 2011

I did it...

After hearing about them for awhile on a few different blogs, I finally decided to buckle down and make a Home Management Binder.  I have the basic sections selected and a basic binder put together, but I am far from finished.  I have decided to start with the basics and build from there with what I need/use and what will work out the best for our home.  Here is what I did:

I started with my computer and created some custom check lists and basic meal planner that would work for our family.  I printed all of them out to put in a very nice hot pink binder (sorry sweetie you can deal).

Then I put some pocket and some regular tabs that I had around to make the sections.

I have the following sections (so far, I know I need more/different ones as I continue to figure this thing out)

Menu Planing
Future planing
To File
Life Group

The last few have pockets so that I can slip things in and out of them like unpaid bills and them move the bills to the to file section after I pay them, with my confirmation number or what have you.

My filing system needs help, but that is another post for another day.  I am still not back 100% from literally being down for the count the whole last week.  Hopefully I will be back all the way soon and able to actually get several of my projects done.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment