We did our walk through and our son's favorite part was that he could easily turn the lights on and off in his room.
Then the real work started, we pulled off the wall paper and wooden panels from the rooms. (well except the master because we hit a snag, but more on that later.).
We cut out cabinets in the kitchen to make room for our new appliances.
What used to be here was an original to the house (built in '62) two burner counter top stove with an extremely small upper oven. We knew that it HAD to go. So we are replacing it.
Then we taped off the rooms and the floor so we could scrape the gross popcorn ceilings off.
Then commenced the scraping, drywall patching, texturing and paint. It was a lot of work, but makes an amazing difference. More to come soon!